Sunday, December 16, 2007

alright !

pretty much a year after my last post I'm back !
I don't really have any excuses for that gigantic gap except we've just had a kid, a little boy, Leo and well it was quite an adjustment. But now I'm back and this time I'm going to do that a bit more seriously. So I'll post images and drawings from time to time of the projects I'm working on plus other stuff.
Uyen and I have finished the graphic novel for Prince of Persia a few weeks before Leo's birth. It comes out in august 2008 and it's published by first second books. here are a few pages...





it's 186 pages long and the whole book is in color. We drew our pages in black and white and Hillary Sycamore, First Second's colorist, did a great job with coloring all our artwork. I don't have any colored pages handy so you'll have to trust me on that. Uyen and I are of course very excited by the book since it's our first book together, it's also my first comic book and my first book published at all ! so Yaaaaayyy ! We should get advance copies in april and we can't wait...

No comments: